Berks Spring Entertaining Tips
With renewed energy and a heightened zest for life, Spring is the perfect time to re-connect with family and friends. What better way to celebrate the season than with a gathering filled with good food and fun? Check out these great tips to make the most of Spring from Berks:
- Send guests a packet of flower seeds with a written invitation to attend your gathering.
- For a fresh way to display cutlery, take four small ceramic flowerpots and spray paint them in bright colors. Fill each pot with forks, spoons, knives and napkins.
- Get kids involved by having them decorate a large piece of craft paper with crayons and markers. Use the decorated paper as a tablecloth.
- Use a cupcake tin to make fruit-filled ice cubes, then add them to pitchers of water or lemonade at your spring parties.
- Choose confetti decorated balloons to display for a pop of color and unexpected whimsy.
- Mouthwatering hot dog pita pizza bites are a perfect appetizer to serve. CLICK HERE for recipe.
- For the entree, serve a Berks family favorite – Pineapple-Ginger-Lime Ham. CLICK HERE for recipe.
- Give guests a Party Favor to help them celebrate Spring... Fill mason jars with soil and add lid. Take a package of seeds (flower, herbs, etc.) and punch a hole in the corner. Thread colorful string through the hole and tie the seed packet around the mouth of the mason jar.